Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter Sunday, April 16, 2017

Holly slept thru the night on our bed. No wanting to drink water, no vomiting. We actually slept all night and I woke at 5 a.m. We are exhausted.

She got her 200 ml of fluids, ate the pills with Nutr-cal, and we gave her sweet potato baby food around 7:45. While I was at church, she ate a slice of balony on her own.

DH walked her, her stool was somewhat normal. She has more energy this morning than yesterday. Tail is up.

I could not get her to eat ANY ground beef I just cooked. Nada. She didn't even want a piece of ham about 1 hour after the carafate ulcer med.

So I let her outside, and then I syringed 1 tablespoon of the ginger/pumpkin dog supplement into her. Then she ate two small pieces of ham.

She seems to have more appetite after the baby food or the pumpkin. And after going outside, she has more energy.

Is it a tumor pressing against her bladder and when she relieves herself, she feels better? Is it tumors in her tummy? Or is it just the gastritis?

It's so so heartbreaking and frustrating. I told DH if we can't get her to eat more today, I'm taking her in tomorrow again, and this time asking for an ultrasound. It's the only way to tell if she has tumors in her system.

12:45: Still will not eat. Dh syringe fed a mixture of 2.5 ounces of KD and the pumpkin ginger food. Then he walked her and she had a formed poop. Orange. Second poop of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment