Tuesday, May 16, 2017

May 16, Tuesday. I jinxed it

Last night she didn't want the Royal Canin. Wanted chicken and blueberries, but DH had to syringe feed her 2 ccs. Today at lunch she didn't want the renal food OR the chicken. Nicki managed to coax her into eating a little chicken. She said Holly is licking herself a lot. I don't know if this is a reaction to the Nextgard we gave her on Saturday because DH saw a flea on her or what.

So hard to know what to do!

She is drinking more water, too.

Sigh.

And today I started freaking out a little because we are leaving in a month and our neighbor still hasn't tried it out with Holly as far as fluids go. I realized we need a backup plan because we will be gone. So I called a few places and whoa, they are expensive. Most expensive is where we take her!

Sheesh.

One day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment